Bringing Gifts by Katy Leitch
We hope you enjoy this sample project from the Mixed Up Creative Membership site! What you see here is exactly how we present our projects in the private Members’ Area. Mixed Up Creative is packed with quality video tutorials and step-by-step tutorials just like this one!
Make last minute seasonal cards with Mixed Up Printables.
It’s rare that I make a card, but I wanted to create a quick inspiration video for this month’s Printable and so a card it is! This quick make takes only a few minutes, so it’s ideal if you are invited somewhere and have run out of cards to give!
The Printable images are from a set of 1930s French postcards which feature a rather glamourous lady with a generous armful of gifts! They are actually new year cards, but they work wonderfully for Christmas I think. You’ll find them in the Resources section.
- Bringing Gifts Printable (free for Mixed Up members)
- Mixed Up Merchandise Printables: Winter Words, Victorian Roses (released Jan 2019), Birdie Advertising Cards
- Stamper’s Anonymous Tim Holtz Stamps: Wallpaper and Wood
- 5.5″ kraft card blank
- DecoArt Americana Premium Paint: Titan Buff
- DecoArt Media: Matte Medium
- Stabilo All Pencil: Black
- Calico Craft Parts: Mini Bookplates
Meet the author
Katy is the founder and owner of Mixed Up Creative. She’s been crafting for over 12 years and she’s a self-confessed stampaholic. She loves all things vintage and has an eclectic style which ranges from shabby vintage, to quirky and bright.