Crazy Bird by Corrie Herriman
Art journaling is one of my passions and I love to work with vibrant colours and fun images like the Bird Crazy stamps from Tim Holtz.
In my video I show you how I created this page from start to finish – it looks detailed but it’s really just about layering and I am confident that even a relative beginner could have a go at this project. You don’t need any special tools or equipment so use any paints, stencils and stamps you already have in your stash and give it a go!
- Ranger Dylusions Paint: Lemon Zest, Vibrant Turquoise
- Ranger Dina Wakley Media Heavy Body Acrylic: Lime
- Paperartsy Fresco Finish Paint: Snowflake
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic: Carbon Black
- Tim Holtz Stencils: Lattice Work (THS019), Cargo (THS001)
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Stamps: Sideshow (CMS263), Bird Crazy (CMS212)
- Ranger Archival Ink: Jet Black, Aquamarine
Meet the author
Corrie is Dutch, married to a Brit and lives in Venlo, a small market town next to the German border. For the last few years she has been doing papercraft in all its forms – starting with making cards and quickly moving into mixed media. Her favourite thing to do is make art journals, tags and ATCs.