Become an inkpad expert with our Masterclass!
Inkpads are a common sight in any craft room and I’d bet you’ve got one or two lurking! In this Masterclass we’ll start with the absolute basics, exploring different types of inkpad and what they can do, and learning how to blend Distress Inks properly. We’ll also explore masking, Distress Ink and Distress Oxide techniques, Stampbord. resist techniques, and stamping with StazOn onto slick surfaces.
This class is ideal for you if you are relatively new to working with inkpads or you need some clarity, or indeed a refresher, about what you can do with them.There are a mix of educational videos and hands-on projects to try in this fabulous course. Here’s a list of all the modules included in the price of just £12.95.
- Inkpads 101 by Katy Leitch – a general overview of different inkpads, their properties and uses (video)
- Easy Ink Blending by Katy Leitch – a guide to help you get success ink blends with Distress Inks and Distress Oxides (video)
- Oxides vs Inks by Riikka Kovasin – Riikka compares the results of using the same techniques with both Distress Inks and Distress Oxides (video)
- Simplify by Jennie Atkinson – Jennie uses a single inkpad in different ways to create a beautiful scrapbook page (step-by-step)
- Stamped Script and Specimens by Teresa Morgan – Teresa explores the amazing surface that is Stampbord (video)
- Believe in Yourself by Jennie Atkinson – create beautiful Distress Ink backgrounds with a fab resist technique (step-by-step)
- Stay Weird by Corrie Herriman – explore multiple effects using Distress Oxides (video)
- Inked Imari by Katy Leitch – create beautiful layers with masking (video and step-by-step)
- A Boy Can Dream by Dot Leathbridge – create a stunning card with Distress Inks and a very clever Resist Spray technique (step-by-step)
- Window to the Soul by Katy Leitch – create a layered acrylic ATC using StazOn inks (video)