Introducing… AcademyPlus at the Mixed Up Creative Academy, a new and exciting subscription service for people who love to learn new arty skills. We are so excited about this new product, and we hope you are too! Get inspiration on tap every single month with AcademyPlus, and learn from some amazing tutors from across the globe!
With an AcademyPlus subscription you get two new courses every month, plus discounts, freebies and prize draws. We guarantee your package is always worth more than the subscription price, and you can save even more £££ with discounts on our Workshops and other classes. Our flexible subscription has no tie-in beyond the first month, and you can cancel at any time.
AcademyPlus subscription costs just £12 a month!
What do you get?
• One Themed Collection or Masterclass per month
• A monthly Mini Collection of projects, containing a minimum of three fabulous tutorials
• Discounts on our Workshops and other products not included in your subscription
• Other little bonuses just for being awesome, like instant entry to prize draws, and surprise freebies!
• Amazing quality tuition from some of the best teachers from across the globe!
• Downloadable PDFs and video content included with your courses
• Lifetime access to any courses that form part of your subscription, even if you cancel
Join during April 2019 and these amazing courses are included in your subscription!
Plus, you’ll automatically get discounts on other selected products and a surprise bonus added your account.
In this Mini Collection we’ll explore art journaling with three amazing tutors. Create meaningful, impactful, beautiful pages in your art journal using a whole range of techniques and materials. Plus, we’ve included some creative prompts to get your mojo motoring.
Difficulty level: Intermediate-advanced
Tutors: Carisa Zglobicki, Asia Marquet and Anna-Karin Evaldsson, with an introduction by Katy Leitch
Get inspiration for your next project from nature with this fabulous Themed Collection! Art supplies are all around you in the natural world and using them adds a unique, tactile, and usually inexpensive touch to your work. Our designers have used wood, seed pods, leaves, charcoal, feathers tree bark and more to create mixed media pieces inspired by the beauty of the world around them.
Tutors: Katy Leitch, Leanne Jago, Teresa Morgan, Elisa Ablett, Erica Evans, Riikka Kovasin, Deb Riddell and Corinne Rollet